Parents Talk Relationships
Following the awesomeness of our AMAZE babies and birth control blog series, we were thrilled to coordinate a group of writers to share about how they talk to their kids about healthy and unhealthy relationships. Read on to learn...
- Why Amanda Magee isn’t letting awkwardness be an excuse for giving up on the essential conversations about sex ed and relationships
- How Lisa Collins is handling sex ed with her 11-year-old son
- Why Tandra Wilkerson equates AMAZE to taco Tuesday
- How Jessica Ashley is wading into the toughest of conversations with her tween son
- How Leah Campbell is using AMAZE to aid her communication journey with her daughter
- 5 great tips for talking about healthy relationships with tweens and teens, via Leticia Barr
- How Cristie Ritz-King leverages teachable moments to talk about the tough stuff
And here are a couple of great AMAZE.org videos you should check out!