We love the work our client AMAZE.org does to help families make sex ed conversations #MoreInfoLessWeird. And this month, there’s been so much great activity in honor of Pride Month. AMAZE kicked off the month hosting Gender Identity Day on June 3 (check out this great tips recap from the Twitter chat!), and this week we coordinated an amazing group of LGBTQ bloggers to share stories:
- Casey from Life With Roozle explains why there's no such thing as what a boy looks like.
- Vikki from VikkiReich.com points out how it's different now how kids think about gender and sexual orientation.
- Mitch Chaitin of GayNYCDad writes about raising a son in a more gender diverse community.
- Amber Briggle from AmberBriggle.com provides important insight on raising a transgender child.
- Dana Rudolph from Mombian shares two potential pitfalls in talking with her son about sex and gender.
- Brent Almond from Designer Daddy tell us 5 things he won't tell his kid about sex.
And AMAZE also launched this great video: